Are you seeking a fulfilling career that will reward you for your hard work?
Delta Media is Acadiana’s only true locally owned multimedia company, and we have a select few openings that may be perfect for you and your skillset. Our company specializes in helping local businesses by creating and selling marketing solutions. Our diverse, multi-cultural media blend includes Television, Radio and Interactive Assets. We want YOU to apply to be part of our team … IF you’re motivated by high performance, high earning and take satisfaction in helping others in your community! Prior media sales experience is helpful, but NOT NECESSARY.
OPENING 1 –Part-Time on Air Personality
KSLO-FM in Simmesport, LA will soon be your home for Zydeco in East Central Louisiana! Delta Media Corporation is seeking a part-time on-air personality for this new format.
We are currently seeking on-air candidates that have knowledge of the Zydeco genre, as well as the Cajun culture. Being fluent in the Cajun French language is an added plus.
Job duties include preparing on-air content, music selection, voice tracking, community appearances, operating the radio board and speaks with a clear and intelligible voice.
Email Clint Domingue, Operations Manager for Delta Media at [email protected] with your application or inquiries.
Delta Media Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OPENING 2 – ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- • Seek and sell, with comprehensive training from management and help from teammates
- WHAT THAT ENTAILS:
• Secure appointments with clients you can help
• Seek information from clients, present appropriate solutions for their needs
• Create quality sales presentations
• Create memorable and effective campaigns for radio, TV and interactive
• Communicate with others in organization to ensure completion of projects
• Update and maintain databases to track results of company products
• Obtain research and qualitative and retail information and various other demographic research for inclusion in proposals
• Perform other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Must have current driver’s license and good driving record with proof of insurance coverage
- Travel required to meet with agency customers and attend trade shows
- College degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary people and relationship management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize effectively
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Proven successful selling and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to take ownership and initiative
- Track record of consistent, strong performance of life skills – have you been “knocked down and come up swinging?”
- Do you have an entrepreneurial outlook?
- Two years advertising sales experience would be good, however we are open to newcomers