Are you seeking a fulfilling career that will reward you for your hard work?
Delta Media is Acadiana’s only true locally owned multimedia company, and we have a select few openings that may be perfect for you and your skillset. Our company specializes in helping local businesses by creating and selling marketing solutions. Our diverse, multi-cultural media blend includes Television, Radio and Interactive Assets. We want YOU to apply to be part of our team … IF you’re motivated by high performance, high earning and take satisfaction in helping others in your community! Prior media sales experience is helpful, but NOT NECESSARY.
OPENING 1 – ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- • Seek and sell, with comprehensive training from management and help from teammates
- WHAT THAT ENTAILS:
• Secure appointments with clients you can help
• Seek information from clients, present appropriate solutions for their needs
• Create quality sales presentations
• Create memorable and effective campaigns for radio, TV and interactive
• Communicate with others in organization to ensure completion of projects
• Update and maintain databases to track results of company products
• Obtain research and qualitative and retail information and various other demographic research for inclusion in proposals
• Perform other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Must have current driver’s license and good driving record with proof of insurance coverage
- Travel required to meet with agency customers and attend trade shows
- College degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary people and relationship management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize effectively
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Proven successful selling and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to take ownership and initiative
- Track record of consistent, strong performance of life skills – have you been “knocked down and come up swinging?”
- Do you have an entrepreneurial outlook?
- Two years advertising sales experience would be good, however we are open to newcomers
OPENING 2 – BILINGUAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
The Bilingual Marketing Specialist will prospect, set appointments, prepare marketing plans and proposals for businesses throughout the Lafayette area who utilize Delta Media’s Latin/Hispanic broadcast stations Radio Lazer, KLWB 50.3 Telemundo Lafayette and digital asset acadianaenespanol.com. This position is sales oriented and requires an individual who can communicate with clients and work with sales and production teams to execute advertising campaigns.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate fluently in Spanish and English.
• Prospecting and uncovering sales opportunities through networking and forming relationships with advertisers who target the Latin/Hispanic community.
• Present all products, both radio and TV, to prospective clients using research and programming information.
• Work on a collaborative or support basis with Account Executives when called upon.
• Maintain sales data bases necessary to report activity and customer information.
• Performance of any other tasks or projects relating to Hispanic media assigned by management.
• Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in both Spanish and English.
• One who is enthusiastic.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of website navigation and social media.
All resumes should be sent to: Shanae Richard
Delta Media Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.